Alumni Trustees from the Suffolk Law School, the Sawyer Business School and the College of Arts and Sciences serve together on the Board of Trustees of Suffolk University. Elections are held on a consecutive basis with alumni trustees elected to a three-year term.
- Participate at the trustee board meetings four times a year
- Serve as members on selected trustee committees
- Attend school-based Alumni Association meetings, as schedule permits
- Participate in Trustee Annual Fund
- Serve as an active liaison between the Board of Trustees and the respective alumni boards