A Community of Scholars
Highly motivated and academically promising first-year students are invited to join Suffolk University’s Honors Program. Select rising sophomores and transfer students are also offered admission to the program.
The Honors Program offers you a challenging intellectual experience and a close-knit community of classmates and faculty as well as an array of benefits including:
- Priority course registration
- Guaranteed on-campus housing for two years for new freshmen
- A valuable Honors Program credential on transcripts and resumes
- Powerful internships and work experiences
- High-profile leadership opportunities
- Designated Honors Program advisors
- Application assistance, when applicable, for Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, and other post-graduate academic and scholarship programs
- Special listing in commencement program
- Meaningful network connections
- Special extracurricular activities
- Service projects, career development programs, and social and networking events specifically for honors students
First-year applicants for the fall semester are automatically considered for the Suffolk Honors Program when submitting an application to the Office of Undergraduate Admission, which determines whether a student meets certain criteria.