Program Dates: May 22–July 6 (Summer Session I)
July 10 - July 14 (Summer Session 2)
Looking for a competitive advantage in today’s job market? Complement your liberal arts education with in-demand business skills in Suffolk’s new, hands-on seven-week Foundations of Business program. You will be immersed in experiential learning that integrates business concepts and skills with career development strategies.
Suffolk students pursuing a non-business degree will earn a Foundations of Business minor by completing the newest Sawyer Business School B2B summer program.
- Expand your academic skillset at our AACSB-accredited, first-tier national university
- Earn nine credits (8 credits, Summer Session 1 and 1 credit, Summer Session 2):
- Principles of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behavior and Professional Leadership
- Team with career development professionals who will help you:
- pinpoint your professional aspirations and
- market your liberal arts education and business acumen to employers
- Learn from and network with the Sawyer Business School’s world-class faculty, Boston’s business leaders, and successful Sawyer Business School alumni
- Live in a Suffolk residence hall, featuring air-conditioning, recreation areas, laundry and fitness facilities, and 24-hour on-site security (Please indicate your interest in housing on the online form)
By program’s end, you will have:
- A valuable toolkit of business knowledge and skills today’s employers seek
- A nine-credit Foundations of Business minor (for current Suffolk University College of Arts & Sciences students only)
- A strategic career plan to help you map your professional goals and stand out in the job market
Interested in bringing your career into focus through a business lens? You don’t have to be a Suffolk University student to apply.
This B2B program is open to:
- Juniors and seniors pursuing a non-business degree at Suffolk or another higher education institution
- Recent college graduates (Classes of 2014–2016) with a non-business degree
Ready for a hands-on business education? Complete the online form or call 617-573-8665 for more information.and