Suffolk’s Campaign Lab, led by Government Department professors Brian Conley and Rachael Cobb, teaches the nuts and bolts of how a political campaign is created and implemented. Read the Suffolk Magazine Campaign Lab profile here.
The Suffolk Summer Campaign Lab is an intensive, two-week, on-campus program that combines academic study, site visits, and guest speakers to train the next generation of campaign leaders. You will gain the skills to channel your passion about issues into practical, successful campaigns that have real impact on our society.
This program is open to:
- Undergraduate students: any college, any major
- Graduate students
- Working professionals
- Gain relevant, hands-on experience by developing a comprehensive campaign plan
- Learn from top professors and seasoned professionals in the campaigning world
- Participate in site visits to top political consulting firms and nonprofit agencies
- Hear guest speakers share their own professional advice and stories
- Live and learn in a city rich in political history, culture, and opportunity
Students finish the Campaign Lab with:
- College credit or a certificate of completion
- A valuable network of leaders and influencers in government, NGOs, and nonprofits
- A solid campaign plan, crafted over the course of the program
- A polished resume with practical, relevant work experience
- A new sense of confidence in themselves and their ability to effect change
Summer 2017 Campaign Lab tuition rates:
- Certificate: $850.00
- Certificate + Housing: $1,656.00
- Credit: $3,976.00
- Credit + Housing: $4,782.00
The program is open to Suffolk and visiting students alike. Ready to turn your ideals into action? Call 617-573-8538 or email Campaignlab@suffolk.edu more information.